Friday, August 3, 2012

Recent happenings

2 of my paintings will be at the 2012 Toy Joy Art Show. August 9th-September 1st, 2928 Guadalupe Street, Austin, TX (inside Tom's Tabooley).

I was awarded an honorable mention in the Austin Art Board contest. The artwork will be hanging in Bass Concert Hall from August 22-October 8th.

My art "The Judgement of the Owls" is currently hanging in Austin City Hall, I was informed by ABC that their TV show "The Lying Game" will be filming there and my artwork could possibly be in a background scene.

Around 4 of my paintings will also be on display inside Freescale at Texenza Coffee, (but you have to have a security badge to enter).

I am currently working on a new serious of paintings, and after I complete about 10-15 of them I will be looking for exhibitions around Austin.

No comments: